Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been dealing with a parasitic draw for months that I'm pretty sure is related to the power doors. I am done researching this, trying to fix it on my own and taking it to the dealer when they don't know the answer either. I'm done. What I want to know is...can I drive the car without fuse #7 in the drivers' side panel? Removing this fuse eliminates the parasitic draw. I realize that kills the power doors, locks and a few other things. I don't care anymore. I'm not going to have this car a whole lot longer and I just need basic functionality. Any reason I can't live without fuse #7?

·
Registered
657 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, but if I don't want to spend a few hundred dollars (and the time) to do that, can I live without the #7 fuse? I have been using the slider doors manually for a while now so I'm used to it. Just not sure if there is anything vital I would also be giving up.

·
Registered
52 Posts
What year is your van, I’m stripping a 2006 odyssey, may have what you need as mentioned by thscott. Lot cheaper then the dealership, if you’re interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts