Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

If someone knows how to do this or can find the link in the forums, please let me know.:huh:

I have heard I need to remove the front bumper to get to them, but hopefully not. I can't seem to get my hands in far enough to get to the high beams.

Thank you!
:D

·
Super Moderator
13,872 Posts
Remember that big fat book that came with the car when new? Time to blow off the dust on it and open it. If you didn't get that big fat book with yours (if you bought used and the former owner was in love with that book and kept it) then you can check out the stickies and the online version of the big fat book is in the stickies.

Go to the maintenance section and the process to change bulbs along with illustrative pix is in there.
;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL - yeah! For the life of me, I can't get my hands into the high beams... I'm installing HID kits and it's impossible - that's why I'm looking at removing the whole headlamp assembly, but I've heard I have to take off the front bumper......... ouch!

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
13,872 Posts
If you need to remove the light assly, then definitely, you have to remove the bumper. No way to get the light out without that.

·
Registered
92 Posts
To remove the light bulb correctly, you have to first disconnect the cable from the bulb before trying to turn the bulb. That's how I remember the manual instructed me to do when I upgraded my 07 to some HID's.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts