Honda Odyssey Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
fuel door switch has no problems at all.....when I sometimes try to open the door...i hear the motor working hard to open the door and after opening 1 inch and after trying more....it just isnt able to open the door that causes the slide door light to come on...their is just something stuck in their

·
Registered
565 Posts
...when I sometimes try to open the door...i hear the motor working hard to open the door and after opening 1 inch and after trying more....it just isnt able to open the door that causes the slide door light to come on...their is just something stuck in their
That sounds like the center roller has problems, like thscott posted earlier. Usually the plastic rollers break off, but if it opens only about 1 inch it could be that the hinge is stiff. Take off the center roller assembly to see if the rollers are ok, and check that the hinge works smoothly. I had to use WD40 and a couple pliers to loosen mine and get it working, then lubricate the hinge.

also...what do you use to read the car codes? it does have an option to read codes
As far as reading the codes- see this link "Slide Door" idiot light is on that bbrages posted last month.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts