Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 HONDA ODYSSEY - Sunroof Lower Drain Tubing
Can you please help. The Drivers Side A Pillar Sunroof drain pipe/tube is splt and leaking badly nto the drivers side floor. Apparently this pipe is no longer available for a Honda Odyssey 2006 as a spare part, although Honda replaced the same problem on the passenger's side, 12 months ago, when the part was available
We obviously need to find a rubber tubing that extends from the base of the A Pillar around the dashboard that extends to the rear exist point at the rear of the front guard.
Does anyone know the diameter of this rubber pipe, so as I can source it ? Thanks
Lindsay
Email: [email protected]
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2006 HONDA ODYSSEY - Sunroof Lower Drain Tubing
Can you please help. The Drivers Side A Pillar Sunroof drain pipe/tube is splt and leaking badly nto the drivers side floor. Apparently this pipe is no longer available for a Honda Odyssey 2006 as a spare part, although Honda replaced the same problem on the passenger's side, 12 months ago, when the part was available
We obviously need to find a rubber tubing that extends from the base of the A Pillar around the dashboard that extends to the rear exist point at the rear of the front guard.
Does anyone know the diameter of this rubber pipe, so as I can source it ? Thanks
Lindsay
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
2006 Honda Odyssey (EX)
4,486 Posts
You've already posted on three separate occasions for your issue. No need to post again. And I would remove your e-mail from the public forum. It invites spam.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Probably need to remove that tube and measure it. (or measure the inside diameter at the bottom drain location.) Before you pull it out, attach a string or wire so that you can route your replacement.
(Multiple posts for the same issue do not return an answer faster! And click the 3 dots on the right corner of your posts to choose Edit and remove your spambait email addresses as WiiMaster suggested.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts