Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Honda Ody Touring - 70000 miles on it. My extended warranty expires on 02/2011. I want to buy extended warranty after current expiration. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Since you are out of factory warranty you cannot purchase Honda Care coverage. The following options are available to you for your 2006 Honda Odyssey with less than 80,000 miles on the odometer. The company name is AUL Corp. in Napa, Ca 94559. They have an excellent A+ rating with the BBB. According to my Service Manager our dealership has not had any problems with this company and our claims are paid right away. Just like Honda Care, 24hr Roadside Assistance and Rental Car and Trip Interruption coverages are included at no additional charge.

Bumper To Bumper Coverage/Standard $100 Deductible:

3yr/36k: $1565

4yr/48k: $1775

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/extended-warranty-contract-service-companies/aul-corporation-in-napa-ca-13815

The coverage starts from the day you purchase it and the mileage is in addition to what is currently on your van now. Let me know if you have any questions or interest.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts