Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought the car, I was told by the dealer that this is an option I can add later on.

Is this true? I have been looking all over for a plus-one seat and have not been able to find an option of buying one.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You never said what type and color you interior was.

I have a gray leather one that I have never used would considered selling.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Color

My interior is ivory leather.

The question though is is it at all possible to add a seat, or does the car need to be prepared for it in some fashion...

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
The 2006 EX-L plus one seat came as a standard part of the car. It not an option, someone took out the seat. I have seen some of these on eBay.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Re: Color

Shahar said:
My interior is ivory leather.

The question though is is it at all possible to add a seat, or does the car need to be prepared for it in some fashion...
Seat just drops in, no prep required. Hooks on the rail on the floor in the front and locks in the 2 spots on the floor on the rear.

·
Registered
30 Posts
To be clear - your Odyssey is already prepped to take the PlusOne however it may not appear so at first glance. The passenger-side middle row seat may be installed in such a position as it is closest to the driver's-side middle row seat so as to create an "aisle" to the third row next to the passenger-side sliding door. The passenger-side middle row seat can be easily relocated so as to create an "aisle" to the third row between the two middle row seats. It is in this "aisle" that the PlusOne would go.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay.. so.. I guess the question is, why can't I find it anywhere to buy?

I looked on Honda's site, and other places and could not find it..

Tried Ebay as well. No luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Uhhh indeed.

I went through a different path first (through the non-motor ebay) and it only showed me consoles.

I later went and tried again and found it.

Thanks for all the help guys!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts