Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm convinced on a 2006 touring van after a lot of search from a private party. However not convinced on what the price i should pay for? Can anyone in this board help me here with some realistic price?

Here are the details:
Miles : 98,000
Silver color, black leather interiors with all standard 2006 fittings.
I took it to Christian Brothers and said the car is in good condition and mentioned about the upcoming 105k service (timing belt + water pump etc.,) and was told that there is some seeping grease in left inner cv axle.
Other than the above the van has normal wear & tear + some scratches in the bumper and sides.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Last month I bought a 2005 EX-L with 98K for $10K from a private party in Kentucky. It was ready for a good interior cleaning, but was in good condition and ready for a 2500 mile road trip. I'd been shopping for a couple months and didn't think I could do any better.

·
Registered
176 Posts
10-11,000 is probably in the right range. You should consider adding 4-5,000 to that and put yourself int a 08,09 , most have lower mileage, 40-50k miles and some might have warranty. for a Van you are going to keep for 5+ years this would be a better option.

I bought a 08 Touring, 55k was on it and warranty till 2016 120k miles

Al

1 - 3 of 3 Posts