Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My DRL stopped working and I don't have the indicator on the dash that the users manual mentions. I looked for a fuse but I couldn't tell which one it is. Could someone please tell me what fuse to check.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
13,878 Posts
The US Spec 2007 Ody never came with DRLs. Perhaps someone added aftermarket DRLs on your oddy? DRLs started in 2008 from the factory. Are you sure you have a 2007 and not a 2008? If you really do have a 2007 the DRLs had to have been aftermarket. Hence the no indicator light. Canadian Oddys on the other hand did have DRLs in 2007 but in 2007, the grey market Oddy was taking US Oddys to Canada so I doubt your's is a Canadian spec Oddy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I just double checked with my insurance co. and they have it listed as a 2007. It's also a touring edition, I'm not sure if that makes any difference?

If it is aftermarket what are my options? If I take it to Honda they aren't going to be able to do anything. Is there a way I can tell by wiring under the hood or any particular fuse that it could be hooked up to?

This isn't my van but a picture of a 2007 Odyssey with a picture of the lights that are not working. They don't come on even when I turn on the regular light switch on low or high:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts