Honda Odyssey Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
It could just be the browser. I use Firefox for most everything but those manuals seem to prefer Internet Explorer.

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here's some notes from a newbee... I've tried many times in the past to access the docs and until today, I never could.

1. I used THIS link. (the one on this topic, which goes to a list of accessories)
2. I clicked through *two* links until I got to a PDF.
3. I then clicked the page for the desired manual.
4. It needs to open *IN* your browser, probably with only adobe reader.
5. Each page is it's own PDF and there are click-able links to other PDFs.

·
Registered
39 Posts
your THIS link cannot be clicked. what are the two links? could you post the real link URL? what is *two* or *IN*? would you double check your posting?
which OS and browser version you use? I can maximum get one page PDF.
can you cut&paste a few pages and key fields here?
thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
How do I message you?
Scroll up to see Skotty319's username, hover your cursor over his name (in blue), and then click "Start conversation". Not the best description for messaging someone (I'm used to seeing something like "Send PM" ['personal message']), but that's how to go about it here.
To read your messages, click your profile button in upper right corner and select "Conversations". I've sent you a PM! ;-)

·
Registered
40 Posts
http://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/pubs/EM/HH0707/HH0707Content.pdf

Here is what is required to be able to access the Honda/Acura links:

1. Open this Honda eStore link: http://estore.honda.com/accesssory-installation-instructions/display-installation-instructions.asp?make=honda&year=2008&model=Odyssey&modelname=Odyssey

2. Open any Honda/Acura link

Note: The Honda eStore link allows access to the Honda/Acura links for ~ 1 day, otherwise you will then get an error message. If you get an error message, just follow the steps again to regain access.
Many thanks for well clerification and attached link. will take listen from here and hope it will be helpful from me.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
22 Participants
Maria Linda
Honda Odyssey Forum
Odyclub community is the #1 forum to discuss all things Honda Odyssey: minivans, safety, service maintenance, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing