Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am just wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase the rear oem lip. I damaged the one on my car so I am in search for a new one. Thanks

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
OK.. here is a link to the bumper. What number are you asking about?

Enlarged Image

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The rear lip was optional. It is not standard on the minivan so it will not show up on the diagram.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its an OEM optional accessory like all HONDA's and ACURA's offer. Every vehicle produced by Honda offer an optional lip kit which includes front rear and sideskirts. The dealer wants $800 for the rear lip. Any one have one for sale or has an idea where I can still find it?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Here is great thread from epi79 showing the parts that bwsteg is talking about.

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/52-2005-2010-odyssey/42169-my-07odyssey-timeline-diy-4.html

There is a lot of pics and part numbers there. This part number is 08f03-SHJ-110

They are OEM and '07 was the last year Honda made them since '08 was a slight re-design.

OP, I think you will have to call around the dealerships to see if anyone has that rear OEM lip in your color.

I also found this.... $269 at Bernardi

http://www.bernardiparts.com/Honda-Underbody-Spoiler-Rear-Odyssey__08F03-SHJ-XXX.aspx

Good Luck

Pat

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We have a winner. Thanks so much...

Here is great thread from epi79 showing the parts that bwsteg is talking about.

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/52-2005-2010-odyssey/42169-my-07odyssey-timeline-diy-4.html

There is a lot of pics and part numbers there. This part number is 08f03-SHJ-110

They are OEM and '07 was the last year Honda made them since '08 was a slight re-design.

OP, I think you will have to call around the dealerships to see if anyone has that rear OEM lip in your color.

I also found this.... $269 at Bernardi

Honda Underbody Spoiler - Rear (Odyssey) - Bernardi Honda Parts and Accessories

Good Luck

Pat
Thank you very much Pat. I will call around.

none of the online dealers will ship to ny i have a friend who works at honda and can source the part for you pm me if interested
Pm'd

·
Registered
2 Posts
I Have the Lip you are looking for....

I have the lip you are looking for, it's still on an OEM bumper...I'm asking $350 for everything. I tried uploading pictures of it here, but they wouldn't go. We are located in Oley, PA 19547 if you'd like to make the trip down for it. We could ship this but because it's SO large shipping would probably run like $100. If your interested, contact me

Steve or Cait
610-987-0095
[email protected]

·
Registered
117 Posts
Any reason this accessory wasn't carried over to 2010 or am I missing something.

Can somebody post actual pics.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts