Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

First timer here. :) I was wondering if anyone could direct me in how to install wireless headphones for my 2007 Odessey. I bought the van used, and the headphones were missing from it when purchased. Now that I have aquired new ones, I am unsure of how to proceed. The van manual does not have instructions, and I have been unsuccessful in locating any help on the web.

I need help as soon as possible because my family and I are going to Disneyland for the first time, and I would love for the 8 hour ride to be as peaceful as possible with 2 children under 5. Therefore I turn to you, owner community, for your assistance!

Thank you in advance for any help,

·
Super Moderator
13,838 Posts
You don't have to install anything. I am assuming you have a 2007 with the factory RES (Rear Entertainment System). The headphones are wireless and all you do is turn on the DVD player, install a single AAA battery in the head phone and sit in the 2nd or 3rd row and they just work. I purchased 2 used ones and all 4 work just fine.

If you're trying from the driver's or passengers seats on the first row, they won't work from those two seats.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts