Honda Odyssey Forum banner

2007 Odyssey EX-L A/C Temperature Change

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  dagmando 
#1 ·
What kind of temp change should I see with the a/c unit in this van. I have read google post that says a car should see at least a 30 deg drop from outside temperature. Wifes van seems a little hot on low temp setting. Van under warranty but want to have an idea before I call them to set up appointment.

Thanks in advance, Bryan

#2 ·
Not sure how many degrees we get but we set it to 23C/73F and, on hot days (30-35C, 86-95F), while it never really stops, it gets close. It probably gets us about 10C/20F degrees.

Do you run the back AC when you are testing it?

Nicolas

#3 ·
Here in Chicago, it has been a scorching summer with many 90*+ days. My wife has all three synced to 70* (driver/pass/rear) and I never have any cooling issues, even in traffic. When it is 90*+ the fan is blowing but nothing near the 'Hi" setting and you can't notice it unless it's blowing in your face. I feel the Ody is best "Auto" climate control I have used for keeping this even. My SAAB drives my nuts, even with Auto I am changing the temps or air flow on hot days. Never touch the Ody fan speed or airflow. It's been on 'Auto' for two years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.