Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone - I'm new to this forum and to the Honda Odyssey. I just recently purchased a used 2007 EX-L with 60k miles last week. I'm not sure if this is even an issue, but the passenger side sliding door will, on occasion, beep a few times and quickly auto-reverse when we try to open the door using either the handle or the dash button. The doors are unlocked when we do it and there doesn't appear to be anything in the way of the door. So, we lift the handle, the door begins to start moving, then quickly moves back and beeps a few times. But then if we try again right after, it will work normally. And sometimes it will work on the first attempt without any issues. I'm just wondering if I should take it back to the dealer that I purchased from to look at. We still have the typical "lemon law" warranty, 60 days 3k miles, from the Acura dealer that we bought it from.

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to posting my comments and experiences with the van going forward.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.