Honda Odyssey Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got my Ody last Sept from JCarr. I never thanked him and his staff for the excellent treatment that I received. So, I am doing it now.

I live in Maryland but was in Dallas for the Redskins Cowboys Monday night game. I went to bed at 3am and was at the airport to fly to Chicago at 6:30am. When I arrived at Lisle, I was exhausted but they took very good care of me. Dani and Vin were excellent and totally professional. I was in the car and driving back to MD in an hour and a half. The price and service can't be beat. My wife still smiles at her Ody everyday.

If Honda comes out with their diesel CRV, I will call Jeff and see if he will cut a deal. Dealers in MD are jerks. They think all Hondas are gold-plated.

Thanks again Jeff.

·
Registered
14,724 Posts
heather0720 said:
Is it safe to assume I've missed out on this great deal? I certainly hope not. I can't believe I found this forum a month too late. Please let me know if the deadline for this has passed.

TIA!
I'm confused. If it's "a month too late" what is the difference? In other words you have already purchased a van? In any case if you want to know the status of this offer, just write to Carr at the address in his first post. His previous offers like this did have time limits, but I don't read one in this offer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry about that! I can see how that might have been confusing. No, I haven't bought one yet. The "month too late" came from reading about last years $99 over invoice offer. It sounded like the offer was only good till Labor Day and since Labor Day was nearly a month ago, I was assuming I might be too late to get the deal this year.

I'll email him. Thanks for your reply. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
GarageToys-

He said we could still do the 99 cent deal because we are in the military. I'm not sure if that would help you out or not. I haven't decided yet if I'll take the offer or not because we were able to get a deal for $100 over invoice at a local dealer. If we take Jeff's offer, we'll have to travel to IL. Jeff's deal is still pulling me in though since he has a solid reputation on this board. The other dealer, who knows?

I'd email him. Good luck.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah, it 's a little farther for you than me... Honda of Lisle is about 5 miles from my house. I'm going to stop in there tomorrow. Thanks for the heads-up.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts