Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Appreciate all the wisdom stored here! Have a 2007 exl with 2 issues that may or may not be related. First I have no air moving in my rear vents. Have had this in other vehicles and assumed it was a blower motor. Getting cold air and blowing up front so replaced rear motor but did not fix. Unfortunately life happened and have not gotten back to it yet to dig further.
now, was going to go on a trip this weekend and plugged my trailer in, but didn’t get any lights (they work on other vehicles). I have literally never done this, so could have always been that way (I’ve owned for 2ish years). Tried to do some testing and ordered a replacement harness. Replaced the original and the fuse (the 7.5 amp in front passenger fuse box was blown) so was feeling optimistic, but still no lights.
Not sure where to go next and was also wondering if these could possibly be related given all the wires proximity in that passenger section. Any suggestions? Also have not posted before so please let me know if this belongs somewhere else or if there’s any other threads than answer, I just couldn’t find any. Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thought I had posted this, but don’t see it. Apologies, first time so please let me know!

I have a 2007 odyssey exl for last two years and have an issue that may have been present since I got it.
First, this summer noticed there was no air coming out of rear vents. Have cold air blowing out front so checked around and eventually tried replacing blower motor since I was in a time crunch. Unfortunately it still did t work and life happened and haven’t had a chance to keep troubleshooting.
Then this week hooked up a trailer for the first time since owning and the lights don’t work (they do on other vehicles so not the trailer). Checked fuses (found a post about an in-line fuse, but this one didn’t have one) and the 7.5 amp fuse in front passenger box was blown. Swapped some around to see if that would do anything, but nada. Got a new wiring harnesses today and replaced that, but still nothing.
Any suggestions for next steps?? Is it possible these are related since the wiring Is close together? I did see a large fuse on the ‘panel’ that the wiring harness plugs into, and swapped that one around with a different one, but still nothing...I have a voltmeter but am not sure what else to check at this point. Any magic power buttons I’m missing?? Thank you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts