Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/content/rjxa_isisviewer_ui.aspx?content=svg.svg&k=HH0810Content_0001&p=EM&t=V

Here is what is required to be able to access the Honda/Acura links:

1. Open this Honda eStore link: HONDA Odyssey Accessories – Installation Instructions Download – presented by HONDA eStore

2. Open any Honda/Acura link

Note: The Honda eStore link allows access to the Honda/Acura links for ~ 1 day, otherwise you will then get an error message. If you get an error message, just follow the steps again to regain access.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If anyone has encountered the dreaded random battery death, have a service technician check the A/C relay switch. Ours died and it killed the battery on our 2009 touring edition. If you ate having batteries die prematurely, check the relays.

·
Registered
9 Posts
This issue has been driving me nuts. Batteries, Alternators, and now the same problem again on my nice AGM battery. Who has a parts list and relay locations. I'll just replace all of possible relays!!

Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
They frequently have specials but renewals are less than the first and if you have been a past customer then new vehicles are less. In my case all of mine have expired and I sent them an email and they sent me back a discount code. If you are new and it seems that is the case, send them an email and ask if there are any specials for new customers.
Michael

·
Registered
4 Posts
This issue has been driving me nuts. Batteries, Alternators, and now the same problem again on my nice AGM battery. Who has a parts list and relay locations. I'll just replace all of possible relays!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
coxman
Honda Odyssey Forum
Odyclub community is the #1 forum to discuss all things Honda Odyssey: minivans, safety, service maintenance, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing