Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just purchased an 08 Touring (Nimbus Gray) with the Olive interior. For those with this color setup, have you purchased all weather / all season mats and if so, what color and where did you get them? They don't make OEM olive weather mats from what I understand. So did you go gray, or black and from where did you purchase, and how do they look?

·
Registered
157 Posts
geez.....thats gunna be a toughy. gl meng

·
Registered
43 Posts
We just purchased an 08 Touring (Nimbus Gray) with the Olive interior. For those with this color setup, have you purchased all weather / all season mats and if so, what color and where did you get them? They don't make OEM olive weather mats from what I understand. So did you go gray, or black and from where did you purchase, and how do they look?

I purchased the gray weathertech mats.
They dont look too bad.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have Weathertech gray also. Since it is a true gray, it brings out the olive-ish gray to the Ody interior, but it's close enough that it doesn't really bother me. It's either that or black, which to me, just has a generic, plain look to it so I think the gray is better.

·
Registered
10 Posts
2010 slate green with olive interior and black weathertech mats. The black mats hide stains better than the light color ones IMO

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey 2005V70R,

Just to clarify my previous post. I do not have the weathertech mats. I have the weathertech digitalfit floorliners in the front, middle, and 3rd row, they fit better than any mat, oem or aftermarket. All carpeted areas are covered. here is a link to the website.

WeatherTech - WeatherTech FloorLiner - car floor mats liner, floor tray protects and lines the floor of truck and SUV carpeting from mud, snow, water and dirt

thanks, yeah, I saw those digital fits and just can't justify the $300 price tag. New OEMs off flea-bay were $160 shipped.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
went with the black OEM mats. I'm dissapointed however to find out there is no mat to cover the entry way on the passenger side when the seat is slid to the middle position. Also, there is no runner mat goign between the 2nd row captain seats to teh 3rd row. Do the WeatherTech digital fits cover these areas?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts