Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used 2005 Ody EX-L and it came without the plus one seat. I know it was designed for it because it has the seat belt in the ceiling of the second row.

My question is, does anyone know if a plus one seat from 2009 will fit in the 2005 model? I have found several 2008/2009 models on eBay and the like but none that specify 2005. The 08/09 model appears to have cupholders when folded down as well as a bucket under the seat, so it looks like that won't fit in the lazy susan storage compartment, but I am more worried about if it will fit between the seats at all.

If anyone has a jump seat they are looking to get rid of, I would be interested if you have an Ivory (Tan) leather seat.

·
Super Moderator
13,837 Posts
This is a very common question and yes it will work fine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw, man I tried searching on this forum for 30 minutes but couldn't find an answer. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
13,837 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
I think the seat itself is wider. The old seat was made so you could put the arm rests of the captains chairs up and they would form part of the back rest. The new van, the captains chairs have no inner armrests so the seat itself is wider.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts