Honda Odyssey Forum banner

2010 Honda odyssey clock problems

285 3
I have a 2010 odyssey touring and I can’t reset my clock. I have the touch screen clock. I’ve had the problem like so many others until it adjusted itself in August of this year. When the clocks changed on November 6th my clock didn’t change and now it advanced another hour, so now it’s two hours fast. When I try to manually change it I press the set up button but the “more” button doesn’t light up, so I can’t make the time adjustment. Does anyone else have this problem and a fix?
Also, the date on the digital clock never fixed itself when the time did. It’s is now on April 6, 2000 and I can’t adjust it.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
You must have missed this thread!
For example: "the automatic DST will remain broken and we have to disable auto DST and change the time manually twice every year. Wow."

Reactions: dvpatel

·
Administrator
15,253 Posts
You must have missed this thread!
For example: "the automatic DST will remain broken and we have to disable auto DST and change the time manually twice every year. Wow."
I'd normally lock these but I think the OP is having trouble pressing the MORE button on his NAV screen to do the hour adjustments. I was able to do the hour adjustment just fine for both my and my buddy's 07 Toring's clocks this past DST change earlier this month.

Reactions: WiiMaster

·
Administrator
15,253 Posts
Also, the date on the digital clock never fixed itself when the time did. It’s is now on April 6, 2000 and I can’t adjust it.
You need to go over the large sticky that @kernel provied. The date is never going to get fixed.

The clock will be fixed but no more auto DST changes. You will have to manually adjust the hour + and - if/when the time comes. That will fix the clock on the NAV screen and the little LCD clock. Time to kiss your date and automatic DST changes good bye.

Reactions: WiiMaster
1 - 4 of 4 Posts