Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Road noise: really pronounced, especially over 90km/h

Sometimes feel vibration at certain rpm. Need to duplicate and tell dealer

Fuel mileage: all local, ECO light kicked in for about a third of driving time, over 14L/100KM

I am from Toronto, Canada

·
Registered
137 Posts
toronto will kill your average. im lucky for 60l of gas to last 375-400 in city driving. in this winter average of 330 per 55litres. but i ahve done 600kms in the summer. although average without toronto driving i can get easily 450-500. my wife gets better fuel consuption than i do(lighter right foot)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a 2010 ody back in August and I have the same concern about the vibration. everytime i hit 2500rpm, I can feel the light vibration or say resonance. mine is ex-l, am in toronto too.

·
Registered
137 Posts
only time i had that vibration i got the engine mounts replaced, but my ody is an 06 ex-l. but yours is too early for that.insist on the dealer. i hope its not midtown honda. cuz since the previous manager left(mr Tony) the costumer service has gone to the ****s

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you guys feel the vibration when the ECO light comes on? If so, then it's most likely the drone coming from the exhaust.

I also have a Pontiac G8 GT and at cruising, it will shut down from 8 cylinders down to 4. When it did this, my exhaust note will change and cause a slight vibration. This is very common on the G8s.

·
Registered
37 Posts
09 here.

didn't notice any vibration when driving in the highways. but it is really loud why driving in the highway. I don't remember having this problem with the 94 J30 I had few years back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts