Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On our 2010 EXL, I noticed that the rear bumber pops out from the metal - right below the rear turn signal on the side. I can push it back in place, but the next day its out again. I'll be taking it to the dealer, but I'd like to know if anyone know a know problem.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Saw this on a 2005 ody

I had this issue with a 2005 odyssey. It would be best to get the dealer to look at it but it is a very easy fix. I fixed mine by popping out the rear taillight and using a zip tie to pull the snap back into shape.

The dealer should take care of it for you but if you'd like detailed instructions, I would be happy to write something up.

Ps. we will be driving down your way next month (2400 km, with our 6 month old daughter and a 3 year old son).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took it to the dealer and they told me the problem was caused because I installed a trailer hitch. They pushed it back in and it poped out again by the time I got home. Today I was looking through the TSB's and guess what 10-074 "Rear Bumper Sticks Out" describes my exact problem. I'm printing it out and going back to the dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts