Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just purchased a 2010 Odyssey with 14,500 miles on it last weekend. On Thursday I noticed a "judder" around 30-40 mph (sometimes, not always when the van is shifting at this speed). After researching on the internet and around this forum, I've seen this is common with the Odyssey but have yet to find the problem with a 2010. I purchased the Odyssey for reliability (and safety) and now with this issue coming up with only a week into having the van, I'm concerned. I've got an appointment to take it in to the local Honda dealer this week but I wanted to see if anyone has heard of this problem in a 2010 and if this is the first symptom for many of you who have had transmission replacements.

Also, the driver's window has a squeak (which I read the bulletin on how to fix, going to ask the dealer about this). Any other owners have this problem and got it fixed easily?

Thank goodness we have a warranty with this van!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this is an old post, but we just bought a 2010 with 13000 miles on it and we're wondering if we should get a warranty for just this sort of thing. How did your transmission situation go in the end?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts