Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2010 from the dealership, was owned by the general manager. I've had it for about 5 weeks.

Three days ago I noticed a crack in the windshield starting at the driver's side bottom and moving upward. No visible signs of being dinged by a rock-ran my hand over it and looked with a magnifying glass.

I've read a couple of posts in the 2011 forum about this problem and I've read it about the same problem with other Honda models. I called the dealership and will be bringing it in for the service manager to take a look.

I've read numerous accounts on the internet where older models have the same problem, all starting at the bottom of the windshield.

Anyone else have this type of problem?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
05 Ody, replaced 2x, both times from rock hits on highway, 1 from the top and 1 from the bottom.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Take a ballpoint pen and run the pen through the crack if it feels like it hits something then the crack is due to a chip in the windhsield of some kind and not warrantable, if it feels smooth the entire crack it maybe a stress crack and should be under warranty depending on mileage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts