Honda Odyssey Forum banner

2011 (4th Gen) Acceptance Checklist

94K views 38 replies 33 participants last post by  2011.2017.odyssey 
#1 ·
I took a shot at updating the Acceptance Checklist (originally by alexmish) for 2011 (possibly 2012 models). Where possible I highlighted model differences.
- merged with some items from: Printable Checklist
- added 2011 TSBs as of 10/15/2011 and
- added relevant items from the PDI.

The current (v1.0) is below in multiple formats:

Please post any changes below, or PM me and feel free to edit the EXCEL version with tracking changes on.

#34 ·
I took a shot at updating the Acceptance Checklist (originally by alexmish) for 2011 (possibly 2012 models). Where possible I highlighted model differences.
  • merged with some items from: Printable Checklist
  • added 2011 TSBs as of 10/15/2011 and
  • added relevant items from the PDI.

The current (v1.0) is below in multiple formats:

Please post any changes below, or PM me and feel free to edit the EXCEL version with tracking changes on.
[/QUO

list wont load

#35 ·
Apparently the server at 174.142.39.58 hosting the links is either: down, address changed, or no longer hosting these links! And it seems that the OP who posted the links hasn't been here since 2011! o_O Just use the info posted by BigFoot48 above.

#36 ·
Apparently the server at 174.142.39.58 hosting the links is either: down, address changed, or no longer hosting these links! And it seems that the OP who posted the links hasn't been here since 2011! o_O Just use the info posted by BigFoot48 above.
which link? try Wayback Machine and paste the url to the dead link.
then jump back to the last years on the traffic map.

found lots of long lost stuff on there, including file downloads from early 2000's!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.