Honda Odyssey Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts
Hi,

None of the links given at the beginning of this forum are working. I am mainly looking for
'2011-2012_Acceptance_CheckList.xlsx'.
Can you please update it? I am planning to pickup 2014 EX-L tomorrow morning.
Thanks

Just picked up a 2014 Touring Elite and can't quite find what I'm looking for, which is... What should we received with the van? What I mean is that we were missing the manuals, all of them. :( We didn't realize it until after we signed and were supposed to get all the keys, manuals, etc.

So what we did get is as follows: Two keys (#1 & #2), two wireless headphones and the service history book.

I thought I was supposed to get the manuals, valet key and Navi / radio codes as well, but from reading the forum is seems I might not be getting a valet key or navi / radio codes since they aren't provided / used anymore.(?). But it seems I should be getting at least the Owners Manual, Navi manual & quick start guide. So is there anything else I should be getting?

And yes the dealer apologized and told us he would order them for us but warned it could take a bit. I was ok with this at first but after a day with the car I'm getting quite frustrated not having these. Reading on my computer and then going to the car is a pain if I need to reference something and reading them on a smartphone is difficult.

Planning on emailing the dealer soon so please let me know if I'm missing anything else? Thx

Just picked up a 2014 Touring Elite and can't quite find what I'm looking for, which is... What should we received with the van? What I mean is that we were missing the manuals, all of them. :( We didn't realize it until after we signed and were supposed to get all the keys, manuals, etc.

So what we did get is as follows: Two keys (#1 & #2), two wireless headphones and the service history book.

I thought I was supposed to get the manuals, valet key and Navi / radio codes as well, but from reading the forum is seems I might not be getting a valet key or navi / radio codes since they aren't provided / used anymore.(?). But it seems I should be getting at least the Owners Manual, Navi manual & quick start guide. So is there anything else I should be getting?

And yes the dealer apologized and told us he would order them for us but warned it could take a bit. I was ok with this at first but after a day with the car I'm getting quite frustrated not having these. Reading on my computer and then going to the car is a pain if I need to reference something and reading them on a smartphone is difficult.

Planning on emailing the dealer soon so please let me know if I'm missing anything else? Thx
All I got in my 2015 is a quick start guide (Owners guide) and a CD with the exact same owners manuals found here on this fourm. So you are not missing much... just download the .pdf manuals here and you will have all the infomation.

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/54-2011-odyssey/147736-where-do-i-get-my-van-s-owner-s-manual.html

Put them on your smartphone and you will have what you need.

It's regrettable, that after the work done to create the checklist by the OP nikg, all the links have all been broken over time. To revive the usefulness of both that effort and this sticky thread, I have found a version of the checklist and have put the pages into printable graphics. (I first put them into a PDF but the size exceeded the limits of the forum.)

Enjoy!

Click to open full size then right click to save.

Attachments

I can't believe this checklist is still out there and alive... It has been almost 11 years since I've created it!

Thank you guys!

Is the checklist available still? Can't access the links on page one.

Thanks everyone. This thread is timeless. We are going to move from a 3rd to a 4th gen Ody. This will help in evaluating our options.

All I got in my 2015 is a quick start guide (Owners guide) and a CD with the exact same owners manuals found here on this fourm. So you are not missing much... just download the .pdf manuals here and you will have all the infomation.

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/54-2011-odyssey/147736-where-do-i-get-my-van-s-owner-s-manual.html

Put them on your smartphone and you will have what you need.
There is note in the documentation that if you want a hard copy of the owners manual (instead of just the CD), you have to call Honda. The original owner has 6 months to request a free one.
After that there are ways disclosed to buy an owners manual.

I took a shot at updating the Acceptance Checklist (originally by alexmish) for 2011 (possibly 2012 models). Where possible I highlighted model differences.
  • merged with some items from: Printable Checklist
  • added 2011 TSBs as of 10/15/2011 and
  • added relevant items from the PDI.

The current (v1.0) is below in multiple formats:

Please post any changes below, or PM me and feel free to edit the EXCEL version with tracking changes on.
None of these links work for me. Hmmmm. Can you send it to me via email? tx - qvminich@shaw.ca

I took a shot at updating the Acceptance Checklist (originally by alexmish) for 2011 (possibly 2012 models). Where possible I highlighted model differences.
  • merged with some items from: Printable Checklist
  • added 2011 TSBs as of 10/15/2011 and
  • added relevant items from the PDI.

The current (v1.0) is below in multiple formats:

Please post any changes below, or PM me and feel free to edit the EXCEL version with tracking changes on.
[/QUO

list wont load

Apparently the server at 174.142.39.58 hosting the links is either: down, address changed, or no longer hosting these links! And it seems that the OP who posted the links hasn't been here since 2011! o_O Just use the info posted by BigFoot48 above.

Apparently the server at 174.142.39.58 hosting the links is either: down, address changed, or no longer hosting these links! And it seems that the OP who posted the links hasn't been here since 2011! o_O Just use the info posted by BigFoot48 above.
which link? try Wayback Machine and paste the url to the dead link.
then jump back to the last years on the traffic map.

found lots of long lost stuff on there, including file downloads from early 2000's!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.