Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that Bluetooth is only available with the navigation package on the 2011 model. Does anyone know if this true? I had been told at the dealer that they were going to de-link the package and make bluetooth either standard or a stand alone option. BLue tooth is a huge convenience but not at that price point

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know if it now shows the phone number that's calling in? That was sorely missing in the past iterations.

·
Registered
157 Posts
jjpark said:
Does anyone know if it now shows the phone number that's calling in? That was sorely missing in the past iterations.
I just tried mine out and I got both the name and phone number of the caller on my MID.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It post both the name and phone number when someone calls. Its sad to say this but the Kia Soul has a much better bluetooth (thats what my husband drives). Its much harder to use on the honda but I'll get used to it, it's a very nice feature to have. Its distance might be off a little bit tho I went shopping with my sister and I had to run into a Walgreens to pick something up. She stayed in the car and I left it running I had to ask her a question so I called her from the very back of Walgreens and when she answered I was speaking in the car still and could not hear her I figured out how to turn it back to the Iphone but dang I was pretty far away from the car lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
jjpark said:
If the phone/contact is in your contacts on your phone, it will show the name and number.

If the number is not currently stored in your phone, you just get the phone # displayed.

I have an iPhone and it imported my contacts nicely and displays them as I have them entered in my iPhone when I receive or place a call.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts