Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seems to be two websites (car,com and edmunds) in the US to search for dealer inventory nearby. Any one know of such a site in Canada.
Eric

·
Registered
5 Posts
I wouldn't trust them to be accurate.

Any dealer has a list of the production line. The Touring model is almost always in stock (at least here in Vancouver)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Old thread, but I am waiting on a Touring since 12/30 because Richmond Honda can't keep them in stock--they're coming in pre-sold. I haven't even seen it yet IRL. I do appreciate that the Elite package is combined into our Touring here. It makes it easier to find one that's fully loaded--since they're all fully loaded.

-Nicole.
('08 Touring; '11 Touring en route):)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Give it another 4-6 weeks and the inventory will be much more widely available.

The exact same thing happened when the 3rd gen came out. Tourings were very scares for about 3 months (nov into feb) and then everything equalized and away you go.

Happy hunting.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm hoping for next week, so I can show (and hopefully sell) my 08 Touring over the weekend.. I got it in Portland, OR back in March of 2008 and had to wait a week for a dealer trade on the colour--not too bad. My new one is coming from Richmond Honda.. (And, oddly, I got my 2005 Sienna from Newmarket Toyota, due to the whole Access Toyota thing here in BC..) It'll be nice to finally get a car that won't have me putting mileage on it before it gets to the driveway ;)

I seriously hope I keep this one more than 2.5 years, as is the trend so far. :) My oldest is 15 and I'm DONE with minivans after this! I could've got a really nice 3series instead ;)

-Nicole.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts