Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I love the capability!

I am just happy that Honda now has the capability to import music to a hard drive.
I am waiting to see some smart, fearless person who decides to replace the hard drive to increase the amount of space for the music partition!
Thanks for sharing the information!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Re: I love the capability!

Hondalvr said:
I am just happy that Honda now has the capability to import music to a hard drive.
I am waiting to see some smart, fearless person who decides to replace the hard drive to increase the amount of space for the music partition!
Thanks for sharing the information!
I am pretty sure my husband will tackle this once some other modifications are done to ours.

And right now, how I understand it, it just imports once CD at a time as you insert them. We've only put one disc in it and it was ripped pretty quickly though. Kind of surprised it went so fast.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I figured it out. It always records CDs a 4 times real time . When finishes the record indicator disappears and there is an announcement that doesn't make any reference to the fact that it has finished. Something about voice commands.
Eric

·
Registered
86 Posts
My whole music collection is mp3s. Can I burn 100+ songs into a cd and upload into the built in HD or must the files be wav format? Or can I dump my songs into a memory stick and load them into the HD through USB?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have uploaded CD's that I have copied. Some of the cd's are computations. What I would like to know is where does the Gracenote Album Info get the information from? Is it in the HDD?

·
Registered
53 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.