Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reading the manual on my touring - Is the only way to populate the HDD 1 disc at a time rather than a bulk upload. :eek:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I love the capability!

I am just happy that Honda now has the capability to import music to a hard drive.
I am waiting to see some smart, fearless person who decides to replace the hard drive to increase the amount of space for the music partition!
Thanks for sharing the information!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Re: I love the capability!

Hondalvr said:
I am just happy that Honda now has the capability to import music to a hard drive.
I am waiting to see some smart, fearless person who decides to replace the hard drive to increase the amount of space for the music partition!
Thanks for sharing the information!
I am pretty sure my husband will tackle this once some other modifications are done to ours.

And right now, how I understand it, it just imports once CD at a time as you insert them. We've only put one disc in it and it was ripped pretty quickly though. Kind of surprised it went so fast.

·
Registered
354 Posts
15 GB will hold well over 100 CDs (probably closer to 200). How much space do you need?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bobf58 said:
15 GB will hold well over 100 CDs (probably closer to 200). How much space do you need?
No issue with the size, I'd prefer to transfer it from an ipod rather than upload 100 CDs one at a time

·
Registered
51 Posts
Has anyone discovered a way of importing CDs to the HDD in less tha real time? A simple file transfer would be a lot quicker.
Eric

·
Registered
51 Posts
I figured it out. It always records CDs a 4 times real time . When finishes the record indicator disappears and there is an announcement that doesn't make any reference to the fact that it has finished. Something about voice commands.
Eric

·
Registered
9 Posts
According to the sales guy I bought from, you can only transfer studio-created CDs to the HDD. Anyone tried or figured out non-studio CDs (copies) being transferred successfully?

·
Registered
86 Posts
My whole music collection is mp3s. Can I burn 100+ songs into a cd and upload into the built in HD or must the files be wav format? Or can I dump my songs into a memory stick and load them into the HD through USB?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have uploaded CD's that I have copied. Some of the cd's are computations. What I would like to know is where does the Gracenote Album Info get the information from? Is it in the HDD?

·
Registered
53 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts