Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Have detailed specs come out? I am wondering how big it is: it looks like it is between the Flex and the Ody/Sienna/Caravan in size, but I have not found actual numbers.

Nicolas

·
Registered
482 Posts
reminds me of the ford flex, the back anyway.

the prices look interesting. not so keen on the nissan cvt though. i've read a lot of nissan rogue and murano owners have had issues with them. might not be a bad lease option though

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Just as ugly as the previous version that was cancelled because nobody bought it. IMO the previous version looked like a hearse, no wonder nobody bought it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IMO this Quest is much better than the previous version. The styling is conservative overall, stylish on the side and aggressive at the front. To me, it beats both Sienna and Odyssey.

Car and Driver thinks the competition is too tough for Nissan, but I think this vehicle will generate enough sales based on style and features for Nissan to be happy .

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/car/10q4/2011_nissan_quest_official_photos_and_info-auto_shows

Price and specs are on the Nissa website, 4 models at USD 28, 31, 34, and 41K.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
whoa said:
Just don't get the connection with the kid in the bathroom though.:confused:
I thought the same thing at first, then I realized this was from the Nissan "kidzilla" ad where the kid is abusing the crap out of a small matchbox sized Altima.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I love the styling of the new Quest. I think it makes it the best looking minivan on the market. The non-removable seats aren't a big deal to me, I think in 5 years I've removed the seats from our Ody just one time. Considering the endless parade of troubles with our '03 Odyssey I will look very seriously at the Quest when it hits the market. Honestly, this was our 1st Honda and I can't say it's impressed me on the reliability front...my Saab is generally more reliable.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Love it. the inside looks nicely built...high quality. I do own another Infiniti and it's going very well. So maybe when it's time to look for another minivan, the Nissan Quest will be a major consideration.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I hate the boxy back end. But the bigger problem is no 8 passenger seating. I don't know how the fold down mechanisms work in the new Quest, but its hard to imagine anything better than Honda's (the new Sienna's is nice that it is power in the XLE, but it takes much longer.)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Fancy. Agreed looks like a Flex out back. Looks lots better than the outgoing version. Never been a fan of Nissan though but kudos to them for trying to make a minivan trendy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts