Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there is no section for the 4th Gen ody I just wanted to say that I saw one today. It is dope.

Now that I saw it in person it is MUCH smaller than the 3rd gen. More like the size of our 95-98's. HID's seem to be standard which is cool because you never see HID's on a van.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Don't forget about this article:
http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/minivans-vans/1009_2011_honda_odyssey/index.html

You can see how much bigger the 4th gen is than the 1st gen. It
even states how the 4th gen compares to the 3rd gen, "This latest van adds just 0.8 inch in length and 2.1 inches in girth while dropping 0.4 inch in height and 50-100 pounds in weight." So it is quite a bit wider, a bit longer and just a hair shorter than the 3rd gen. I am sure that the shape/design is what makes it seem smaller than it it is.

·
Registered
725 Posts
yes sad to say , yall will hate me lol..
drove a 11 and did not like it to much ended up getting a 11 toyota seinna and felt good .. might just be the fact i was maily riding in the back with the little one ....
iv got my ody to drive , this one is just to get driven around in .

·
Registered
947 Posts
Overboostin, congrats on your new ride. I like the '11 Sienna over the '11 Odyssey as well, at least in terms of exterior styling. They are both terrific vans for sure.

·
Registered
725 Posts
yes the honda could have done much better with the rear quater windows . imop it just looks funny with the sharp cut in the chrome trim ......

·
Registered
332 Posts
Robert said:
Overboostin, congrats on your new ride. I like the '11 Sienna over the '11 Odyssey as well, at least in terms of exterior styling. They are both terrific vans for sure.
Me too, i would have been happy with getting the RB1 as old as it is there.. I mean why not? Also, would have the support built in...

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
I read that the new Sienna is availlable with a 4 cylinder option for a much lower price. This has peaked by my interests somewhat. I'm unsure how long I'll keep my '95 Ody as new cars catch up to Honda's mpg ratings of the 1990's.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Mazda sells a crapload of 5's here, not sure about the rest of N.A.? We want one as it is close to our 96 in needs, just more newer. Why does Honda not have an option to the poor quality school bus-sized 2011 Ody? :(

·
Registered
725 Posts
dpkelly said:
I read that the new Sienna is availlable with a 4 cylinder option for a much lower price. This has peaked by my interests somewhat. I'm unsure how long I'll keep my '95 Ody as new cars catch up to Honda's mpg ratings of the 1990's.
yup got mine for 24 ttl and its a 4cyl ,did not like the noise of the 6cly , the 6 and 4 use a 6speed tranny

1 - 12 of 12 Posts