Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2011 will be available in Smoky Topaz (Brown) and Celestial Blue (Light Metallic). Slate Green, Ocean Mist, and Bali Blue will no longer be offered.

The 6 speed transmission will only be available in the costly Touring and Touring Elite.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Hopefully available in more than just those two old-man colors. Bali blue was nice...hopefully they have something similar. A Pearl or high-metallic white would be nice.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 2010 colors will carry over, except for the three that are deleted and the two new ones. That is it!

This is disappointing. Honda must have a lot of the same dreary colors in the bucket to use year after year. Even GM has more elegant BMW type silver grays in their offerings.

What ever happened to Desert Rock or a light beige metallic?
Yes, even a pearl white would have been welcomed in warm climates, but instead we get brown!

·
Registered
778 Posts
I think its about time they got rid of Slate Green and Ocean Mist, although they are nice colors, they are the only ones who have been around since 2005 and seem to have been rather popular every year, making them very common today. I say, bring back Sage Brush Pearl.

·
Super Moderator
13,475 Posts
Cntrtwnltd said:
I think its about time they got rid of Slate Green and Ocean Mist, although they are nice colors, they are the only ones who have been around since 2005 and seem to have been rather popular every year, making them very common today. I say, bring back Sage Brush Pearl.
I agree. I hate the fact that about every one has a Slate Green Oddy. When we got ours, Slate was not that popular. Silver was top then. Looking back, we should have got the darker gray (not sure what it was called in 2007) as that's not that common.

·
Super Moderator
1,175 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts