Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My review will be posted on Thursday. The first part is mostly about safety and carseats. Part II should appear Friday with more about the vehicle. I can try to answer questions about it on Thursday. Between my test drive, the tome of all 2011 Odyssey knowledge on my desk and contacts at Honda, I might be able to provide a few answers.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Awesome reviews! I love reading your stuff. I've been on this board since I bought my 2002 Ody back when I only had one kid and LATCH was a relatively new novelty. We even had the same car seat as you. LOL! Now, that one kid is 10 years old and he has 3 younger siblings, who are all still in car seats (1 RF and 2 FF). Our '02 now has 116,000+ miles and we'll be in the market for a new Ody probably in the next 2 - 3 years (once we are done with preschool payments) so it'll probably be of this newest generation of Odysseys. I'm following your reviews with much interest. I LOVE how many seats have LATCH now and the 3rd row anchors don't go across the cargo area anymore. So super excited to follow all the new updates. Keep up the good work and thanks for being such a valuable part of this forum. :)

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
This picture you included with the article was a nice touch. Very good web authoring, nice articles, looking forward to more.

OF

1 - 6 of 6 Posts