Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the second month of my 2011 Odyssey Touring and I am having issues with one if the wireless headphones.When it is activated, it produces a Buzzing Sound. Has anyone had a issue with this?
I plan to replace the batteries first and if that does not work I plan to ask the dealership.I assume this item is still covered under warranty.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I don't use my wireless headphones that often, but the few times I have watched a DVD or listen to the radio or the HDD, they sounded fine. So far I have only used one of the two pairs of headphones that came with the van.

;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
This is the second month of my 2011 Odyssey Touring and I am having issues with one if the wireless headphones.When it is activated, it produces a Buzzing Sound. Has anyone had a issue with this?
I plan to replace the batteries first and if that does not work I plan to ask the dealership.I assume this item is still covered under warranty.

Happesn to me every time after i start the vehicle from accessory position. Just switch them off and back on again.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hmmm ... we've had ours for 6 months and the headsets are still in the bubble package. I guess I should test them out even though I don't let me kids use them unless we are going on a long road trip.

·
Registered
70 Posts

O/P, I have the same problem, Have you rectified yours? did you change the battery, or get new headsets?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Bumping ... don't want to be told to use the search feature. :D

We just started to have the buzzing with one set , intermittant at first but it became constant. I drove to the dealer and he changed the battery. Which made me feel like a moron... because of course I never considered that. It seems to have fixed it but I am wondering if it just back to being intermittant...

My fear was the kids trashed them already but it seems like this is a common problem? I'm planning to order a few of these and then put the factory ones away for when the kids are bigger. Honda Odyssey Wireless DVD Headphones | Kids Double Headsets

·
Administrator
14,553 Posts
Hey robo-spammer, thinking of being smart by taking somebody's old posts and reposting them later in the thread?

These things are getting clever
Tell me about it. Chiody got to this one but now its getting very difficult to spot spam as they go back and cut out snippets of the prior posts and make them as their replies. I nolonger read every single post like I used to when we started a couple of years ago and I cannot get home emails at work so I do not get spam reports till late in the evening. :(

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
^^ I've reported a couple of them lately. Best spam yet, the spam ad (a spurious link) is included in the actual post, not in the sig, so it shows again if/when innocent bystanders/members reply to it. And since it's a copied snippet, it looks legit

Bstrds... Oh well, off-topic :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts