• Dislike

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just got done test driving the 2011 Honda Odyssey, nice but Can't stand the exterior looks. Do you like or Dislike the changes made by Honda?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Test drove today as well. It is nice. I could careless about the looks. Its not beautiful but it ain't ugly either. It will grow on everyone. Its a minivan and people mover. So long its safe and comfortable for my family.

·
Registered
27 Posts
My jury is still out. Nothing earth shatteringly different from the competition, however. I have to admit, I lean more toward the Toyota at the moment--pending I would believe they've resolved their quality issues.

·
Registered
64 Posts
FUGLY 2011 Design

IMHO the 2011 Honda Odyssey is FUGLY!

Nice inside...but fugly outside.

I am into my 4th Odyssey...and I love them all. I had a 1996 Odyssey EX, a 1999 Odyssey LX, and a 2001 Odyssey EX. I currently own a 2005 Odyssey Touring.

The concept minivan leading to the 2011 Odyssey looks awesome...but yet when they translated that into the production version I guess they hired Homer Simpson to get his input. The result? The most hideous minivan ever! The third row look like it was tacked on. The door handles are so ugly. The front looks kind of okay...except for the grill. I think the Pontiac Aztek has a serious competitor now for the world's ugliest car ever made.

I have always loved Hondas...but now if I have to replace my current Odyssey I guess I have to take a serious look at the current Sienna...boring conservative design...but much much better looking than the fugly 2011 Honda Odyssey.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts