Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched your forum for an aftermarket automatic transmission cooler for my 2011 Odyssey without any results. Has anybody done this addition and can you recommend an aftermarket cooler? This is my first visit, but it looks like an interesting and informative tool. Thank you.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Since the 2011 is so new I think you'll most likely be the first to do it when you add one. Just think, you get to post the DIY for it when it's done.:D

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I have the dealer installed tow prep on mine, if you want i can take a picture to show you the dimensions of the cooler.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the response and the offer. I gave up on finding an aftermarket cooler and had the dealer install the wiring harness and AT cooler. I ordered the aftermarket hitch (Curt from thehitchstore.com, $177.00 with no S/H charges) and installed it myself. I spent about $850.00 for all 3 items which saved $450 from the dealer installed price of $1300.00 + for all 3 items. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you for the response and the offer. I gave up on finding an aftermarket cooler and had the dealer install the wiring harness and AT cooler. I ordered the aftermarket hitch (Curt from thehitchstore.com, $177.00 with no S/H charges) and installed it myself. I spent about $850.00 for all 3 items which saved $450 from the dealer installed price of $1300.00 + for all 3 items. :)
Can you please provide picture of how you install the cooler?

thank you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did not install my cooler, only the hitch. The dealer installed it because I could not find an aftermarket do-it-yourself cooler.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts