Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2011 Odyssey Touring Navigation, Bluetooth , phone and user interphase is having following problem:

1. There is a considerable lag in the user interphase while responding to button commands or voice commands. Sometime it would not respond at all.
  2. My iPhone is paired with the bluetooth. When in navigation mode while driving while receiving or sending calls either by voice command or buttons, the phone system goes into a loop and either does not connect at all or keeps on reverting back to the phone menu.
  3. The navigation system also freeze while using bluetooth.
I did a search of the forum and did not find any such issue reported earlier. Does anyone have similar problems with their Odyssey. I took the van to the dealership and they could not reproduce the problem. So it remains unresolved. But there is a problem for sure as it keeps on recurring every now and then. I appreciate any help from this forum in this matter.

·
Registered
105 Posts
If you have a smart phone with video or a video camera maybe you could take a video shot of the issue to show them.
Also, maybe you could keep notes on what conditions are present at or just before the time these problems occur. Then try to duplicate them to show the issue to the dealer.
I know that sounds easier than it is but it is a start. Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts