Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if this problem has been encountered by anyone else. Our new 2011 touring odyssey had the dvd/gps/radio system go down and reboot several times a day for many days. Eventually the system shut and did not come back on again. The next day the low battery indicator came on and a few days later the battery died. The Honda dealership returned it telling us we must have left the door open (ridiculous...). Two days later the same issue started and led to the systems all dying again several days later. The low battery indicator came back and it is back in the shop.
The story has a lot more complicating and frustrating details but I really want to know if anyone has encountered anything similar to this.
Thanks,

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was driving home a couple of days ago and went to stop at a stop sign and the radio/nav system just went dark, then it rebooted. Very weird. Haven't seen it since and I haven't had any battery problems. They did load the "battery fix" on my 2011 Ody Touring the last time I took it in for service.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts