Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up the 2012 EX-L with Navi and was thinking that the easiest way to improve the sound quality is to just upgrade the factory speakers with some good aftermarket ones. Has anyone done this and if so what sizes are in the dash and doors?

The sub woofer in the back cant even be heard from the driver seat even when I turn it all the way up. Kind of a drag really. why offer a sub if its that weak sounding

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just picked up the 2012 EX-L with Navi and was thinking that the easiest way to improve the sound quality is to just upgrade the factory speakers with some good aftermarket ones. Has anyone done this and if so what sizes are in the dash and doors?

The sub woofer in the back cant even be heard from the driver seat even when I turn it all the way up. Kind of a drag really. why offer a sub if its that weak sounding

Thanks in advance
Davidvignola, I'd be VERY interested in knowing if you got good results by replacing only the speakers. I've been wanting to do the same but I do not know if it will make a good difference if I do not add an amplifier also and keep the stock head unit's amp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts