Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2012 Honda Odyssey colors ?

Can't decide what color to choose from we are planing to get 2012 honda odyssey touring elite does anyone know what color looks better or stands out the most Polished Metal Metallic OR Smoky Topaz Metallic and will also have few Accessories Roof Rails, along with the Cross Bars + Body Side Molding + driver and passenger window will be tint black

·
Registered
131 Posts
Can't decide what color to choose from we are planing to get 2012 honda odyssey touring elite does anyone know what color looks better or stands out the most Polished Metal Metallic OR Smoky Topaz Metallic and will also have few Accessories Roof Rails, along with the Cross Bars + Body Side Molding + driver and passenger window will be tint black
It's more of a personal preference. I have the Polished Metal Metallic but I really like the Smokey Topaz Metallic but no one near me had an EX-L in stock in that color. I think Smokey Topaz stands out more.

·
Registered
84 Posts
We were deciding between the two as well. Polished Metal is more gray while Smokey Topaz is brownish. In most lighting they are nearly the same. The key difference is the interior color and since that is where you're likely at most of the time, I would use that as your guide.

For my wife, the Truffle interior was more desireable, but no one had a Smokey Topaz in stock and an estimate 6-8 week wait. We tracked down a Polished Metal and jumped on it, so the color decision was sort of made for us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts