Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the odyssey for a week and love it. Unfortunately, the wife has been hard on it already, going to close to a cement curb and breaking the front left light cover. I assume this is the fog lights as it is closest to the ground. Is this something I can replace myself? Best place to get part?

Second question is on the front parking sensor. They were working fine when i got the car but for some reason not now. I am wondering if the broken light cover is causing a problem? I believe the sensors are in the middle of the bumper on far right and left and they look fine. I could be wrong. Would appreciate any help on this issue.

Thanks

Jim

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
You can find instructions on Fog lamp installation here--> < 2011-2012 Honda Odyssey Accessories - Genuine Honda Odyssey Accessories Shipped at Discount Prices > Glancing through it it seemed as though the bumper cover may need to come off for it to be installed. I'm sure someone here will be able to give you a better idea about it.

There is a switch on the dash to turn off the parking sensors. Did you check to make sure it is on? The sensor had me scratching my head until I realized that they were turned off.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have to look for that switch and see if it is off. Thanks for the info on the fog lamps. I was hoping it would be easier than that.....

Jim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the front bumper sensor back on, the wife turned it off. Too bad as if she had it on, the fog light would still be whole.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Unfortunately some lessons are learned the hard way.... :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts