Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just bought a used 2012 Odyssey Touring with nav. When I press the phone button on the dash, to set up our phones for handsfree, the screen says "Initializing" and then goes to the phone screen, but it's stuck. The screen with all of the phone setup and selection options is somewhat grayed-out with a window in front of it that says "Connected Phone" with no phone listed. It will not allow me to get past this screen to any phone options. I can leave the phone screen, but every time I try to go to the phone screen, I get the same result. Please advise. Thank you!

Tim.

·
Registered
70 Posts
The owners manual and navigation manual are available as PDF files. When you press the phone button the system will prompt you with no phone is paired to the system. Would you like to add a phone now. Page 172 of the navigation manual. Search owners manual to find link to PDF copies.

·
Registered
2015 Odyssey EX
2,857 Posts
Fuse #15 in the passenger side underhood fuse box should be protecting the radio. You could pull that to force a reset of just the stereo without disconnecting the battery.

After that, you will have to reactivate the stereo. I'm not sure if your 2012 is different from my 2015, but my owners manual says that you should press and hold the stereo power button for more than 2 seconds when you're prompted for a code.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone been able to fix this issue. This is happening to my 2012 Odyssey and I cannot resolve it. I have tried resetting the battery, fuse and radio with no help. You hit phone and the settings are all greyed out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts