Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving at night and noticed my driver side headlight is not on. I try to replace the bulb with a working one but it didn't help. What can it be?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Please calm down and take it to your dealer. It's not that big of a deal.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know its not big of a deal but its crazy that such a critical safety part of the car stopped working and i have to go thru hassle of going to dealer.

·
Registered
105 Posts
While I totally agree this is a bit unsettling it can easily be repaired.
Bad bulb, socket, crimp, socket, wiring, etc.
There are bigger quality/design issues to be concerned about that may arise.
I have a 2012 TE coming soon, so wish us both luck....

·
Registered
884 Posts
It's a defective headlight for god's sake. A pain but it happens. I used to own an airplane I bought when it was a year old. Had to purchase landing lights by the case. They cost a whole lot of money till one day I happened to notice a Polaris part number on one. Went to the local snowmobile dealer and found I could get a dozen for the price of one.

·
Registered
836 Posts
i know its not big of a deal but its crazy that such a critical safety part of the car stopped working and i have to go thru hassle of going to dealer.
Cool it. It is common for a new vehicle to have any number of problems. Be glad it isn't a commercial tractor trailer. Companies do not allow them to travel far from their terminals until they get all the bugs worked out, and that is often up to 50,000 miles of local trips. Call the dealer and make a appointment.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Cool it. It is common for a new vehicle to have any number of problems. Be glad it isn't a commercial tractor trailer. Companies do not allow them to travel far from their terminals until they get all the bugs worked out, and that is often up to 50,000 miles of local trips. Call the dealer and make a appointment.

I think after 4 years, he's cooled down ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts