Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. Quite possibly the cleanest, most well taken care of Honda Odyssey EX-L you will find. Obsidian Blue Pearl exterior. Gray leather interior. All service up to date. Fresh oil change. Four brand new Bridgestone Alenza tires on. These are 80,000 mile tires. New Weather Tech floor mats in front and middle. Removable 8th seat. Tinted windows. Keyless entry. Push button start. Bluetooth connectivity. Heated seats. Lane watch blind spot camera. Three zone climate control. Touch screen interface. More photos upon request. A MUST SEE!! Title in hand

$15,900

Southeast Florida

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm in the market, but you're 20 hours away from me. Which makes the travel/gas/lodging cost prohibitive to a more local vehicle.

How flexible on the price are you?
Clean title?
Any accidents?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Clean title

Wife was bumped in a parking lot at walking speed and rear bumper was replaced with OEM parts. Nothing hiding underneath. Will show on carfax as “damage” not “accident”. I have receipt of repair.

I’m very competitive at my current price as you may see online, but might have a small amount of flexibility. Car is incredibly clean.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello sir, I am interested in your Odyssey and I am ready to buy. Can we take this conversation off this site to make it easier. My email is [email protected]. Let me know, ive been looking for some time and I am ready.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts