Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Currently, I have 2006 Honda Odyssey EX-L with 206,000 miles but spent a lot of money on maintenance like sliding door, brake pads, axles, etc. and now oil leaking. No issue with transmission or major engine though. I bought it used with high mileage too.

I'm planning to upgrade my van to the following:

2015 Touring Elite with 90,000 miles selling $19,000 with damage reported on front (no accident) according to Carfax. You can't see from eyes.

2016 SE (DVD) with 30,000 miles and Honda certified (CPO) selling $23,0000.

Both cars have a good maintenance records according to Carfax and one owner.

I'm planning to keep for long time if the van don't die on me.

Thank you for helping me to decide.

·
Registered
13,710 Posts
If you really want the bells & whistles of the Touring, then it might be OK. But you are very close to it needing a full timing belt service with spark plugs. With the SE, you are miles and years away from that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you really want the bells & whistles of the Touring, then it might be OK. But you are very close to it needing a full timing belt service with spark plugs. With the SE, you are miles and years away from that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your opinion, egads. I forgot to mention that the dealer did the timing belt service + water pump with sparks plugs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts