Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into turning our 2006 EX-L with 237k into a 2016. Local dealer has a base EX-L with 25,950 miles ($25,100) or a Touring with 49,860 ($25,063). Both local leases, very clean. Both pre-certified and for $700 they will add on CPO. I don’t need the NAV or RES, but they’re nice.

1 - Any other features that really make the Touring worth it?
2 - CPO worth $700, or save $700 and know it met CPO criteria?
3 - What would you buy?
Thanks!

·
Registered
14,589 Posts
Will anyone ever watch the RES? If not, then I'd rather have the drawer for my phone that the DVD drive takes up.

By the way, you can easily Google the 2016 Odyssey brochure and compare the features.

I'd go for the lower miles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will anyone ever watch the RES? If not, then I'd rather have the drawer for my phone that the DVD drive takes up.

By the way, you can easily Google the 2016 Odyssey brochure and compare the features.

I'd go for the lower miles.
Thanks! DVD might be used occasionally, but nothing I couldn’t do on an iPad and use aux cable for.
I was leaning towards lower miles and just looking for confirmation. It’s been a while since I needed to look at a car. Thanks again

·
Registered
2016 Touring Elite
1,461 Posts
1 - Any other features that really make the Touring worth it?
Major upgrades on the Touring:
1. Power memory seats
2. RES
3. Front/Rear Parking sensors
4. Rear 120V power outlet

Things that you will pay for that are worthless:
1. Nav

There are little other things that are different, but that's most of them. If you are already at Touring status, go for the Elite - the HID headlights are the real winner there. The vacuum mostly just takes up space in the cargo area. I like the Blind Spot Information system over Lanewatch, so that was a plus for us too - but I have seen others with the opposite opinion.

-Charlie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts