Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For the past month and a half I have had my airbag warning lights come on when I'm driving and will stay on until I turn it off. It only happens when I am driving not my wife and sometimes it wont come on but for the most part it dose. 3 weeks ago I parked it turned it off for about 20 mins went to leave and it would not start. It just clicked once all the lights came on and it had no battery light but the air bag warning lights came on and the abs warning lights. I tried jumping it it did the same thing so I called a tow truck. I hooked my phone up to the charger until the battery finally died then my wife showed up and we tried jumping it again so I could try and shift it to neutral and it started !!! I drove it to the dealership the airbag lights came on again. They said it was the battery ..... So I replaced the battery. 1 day after the lights came back on when I drove it again and I had a clicking sound come from the stearing wheel that was loud!!!! The wheel was straight I wasnt turning and i was only going 30mph. I took it back to the dealership with a video of the last 10 seconds of the sound it was making. They could not duplicate or diagnose it. I went there after work took the service advisor for a drive 20 seconds later the clicking came back but no airbag lights. They have had it for 4 days now and have no idea what is wrong. Is this a gremlin in the computer or what. Im not a car guy so if u need more info I will do my best im just trying to help the dealer figure out the problem. I will try to put the video on here for u guys. Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.