Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
3,167 Posts
The Costco website is not correct. I have a size 24F AGM battery from Costco in our 2015 and it fits and connects perfectly.

· Registered
2012 EX-L, VCM Tuner, Honda tow pkg.
1,056 Posts
Good advice above for brands. Any size 24F will fit as long as the capacity is correct. However some brands have handles attached and you may need to trim the battery cover slightly to accommodate the handle.

I currently have an Autocraft Gold from Advance Auto and had to trim. They recently switched to Diehard but I think they are the same item with a new name.

· Registered
2013 Odyssey Touring, 2018 Volvo V60
285 Posts
The Costco website is not correct. I have a size 24F AGM battery from Costco in our 2015 and it fits and connects perfectly.
Agree with this. Although it shows it now, it didn't originally show a battery for my 2013. I called and confirmed that they had the 24F AGM in stock before heading out there to pick it up.

Sidenote - I ended up returning it b/c my Honda battery died before the warranty expired, so I got a free replacement. But Costco does stock our size battery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.