Honda Odyssey Forum banner

2016 Odyssey

471 6
* Does anyone know how much it will cost to replace my 2016 bumper [parts + labor]?

* Cost to repair window [will not go up or down]?

* Cost to replace all four tires?
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Plant Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
* Does anyone know how much it will cost to replace my 2016 bumper [parts + labor]?

* Cost to repair window [will not go up or down]?

* Cost to replace all four tires?
View attachment 171675 View attachment 171676
bumper replacement will vary...

This place paints and ship bumpers to your door, but the paint quality is not ideal.
no adhesion promoters used on plastic and low quality clear coat.

If I was to order from partify again, would special request adhesion promotion and upgraded clearcoat, esp for the front bumper.
or have it clear coated locally for extra protection.

Then there is also the issue of color matching with a replacement, grey is not one of the easier ones to match, but not the worst.

if you want to live with an imperfection, a heat gun on the back side of the bumper cover should get the dimple out, but it will still be split and scratched.

another option is a Grade A condition color matched (to your paint code) replacement from the wrecker. A higher probability it will be an original Honda bumper, instead of lower quality aftermarket chinesium.

regarding your power window, best to get a bi-direction scanner on there, and check for body module codes and test the motor functionality.

·
Registered
2016 Touring Elite
3,263 Posts
You could also just push out the dent and clean up the scratches... For basically free.

As for tires - that is a very dead horse. No single answer there.

-Charlie

·
Registered
93 Posts
I had a shop repair the bumper cover on a different vehicle a few years back, they did a nice job. Key is finding a shop that will work with you. Another approach is removed the bumper cover and take it to a shop that will fix and paint. They are around, but hard to find. Cheapest approach is live with it.

Tire prices are up, nothing you can do about it right now. I just ordered 4 tires from my daughter's car, boom $700 bucks.

Rockauto shows the regulator and motor for ~85 bucks, figure a shop will charge 2 or more hours of labor, but they won't give you the motor/regulator for 85 bucks. Guessing you're in for 4 to 500 bucks on this one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts