Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe it's just my brain has turned to mush from watching my 2 kids all day for the last few weeks, but I've recently swapped back my all seasons and it seems like the stock 19's are directional. The "angle spokes" (not sure what else to call them), go one way on one side and then the opposite on the other side. Am I right or have I somehow managed to screw up my wheel swap?

·
Registered
746 Posts
No, they are only directional if there is an arrow printed on the actual sidewall of the tire pointing in the direction they should move when mounted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
clarification: not the tires, the WHEELS... just aesthetically the spoke design.

·
Registered
441 Posts
No, the wheels are designed in that manner. I know a few aftermarket wheel manufacturers make wheels with a specific direction/side-of-car in mind for the OCD owners who want their wheels to all slant forward (or backwards).

·
Registered
145 Posts
You are good to go. All 4 wheels are the exact same, so the spokes will be facing forward on one side of the car and backward on the other. But with all the Middle School math homework I've been grading, I would question more than wheels by now!! You are doing good!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts