Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had a similar issue? Dealer said they need to replace entire latch assembly. Waiting for parts. Luckily covered under warranty

·
Registered
76 Posts
I also have this issue. Happens more often when it is warm, so summer months. I took it once already to the dealership and they didn't find any issues. Next time it happens I am gonna show them the solutions people already posted on here.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Anyone had a similar issue? Dealer said they need to replace entire latch assembly. Waiting for parts. Luckily covered under warranty
Was the dealer able to replicate the issue or was this a known problem to them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
They were not able to replicate the issue, that is why nothing was done. Come summer as soon as this happens again I am driving straight to the dealer and have them try to open the door.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just realized my van has this issue yesterday. The rear doors and driver's door unlock perfectly with the key in my pocket, but the passenger side door doesn't react at all. I guess I have to swing by the dealer

·
Registered
371 Posts
Isn’t there an unlock setting that allows us to customize how the van unlocks doors? Is it possible this is due to one of those settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts